What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Composite Human vs Hal Jordan(Post Crisis)

Sailorpizza

The composite human from this thread
https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/composite-human-vs-all-of-humanity.257791/

Hal Jordan with feats from Dc's post-crisis

Winner by KO, Incapacitation or Death

Random encounter

Standard gear/equipment/weapons

The fight takes place in New York's city streets and plant earth is Indestructible.

they start 60 meters away from each other.

Morals are off/Bloodlust for Hal.

In character for Composite human

Who'd win? For what reasons?

Composite Human from Space battles or Hal from Dc.

Hal, pretty easy. Composite Human can't do much about being flung into space, or the moon being flung into them, or so on.

Hal, if he keeps his wits about him, though it would not be easy. Throw composite human into space and he'll exhale or fart his way back to earth, throwing the moon at CH (composite human) might injure him.

Hal, pretty easy. Composite Human can't do much about being flung into space, or the moon being flung into them, or so on.

Oh alright thanks for the comment and just got the idea from looking at composite human was fighting Superman in SB

Hal, if he keeps his wits about him, though it would not be easy. Throw composite human into space and he'll exhale or fart his way back to earth, throwing the moon at CH (composite human) might injure him.

I'm wondering how would CH felt about fighting morals off hal jordan with wits?

Yes, here are some feats gathered from SB

Steve is a nasty fellow who would be best dealt in range, even his NUT would fuck up Goku's immune system. S/he would not be fought alone because of that nasty regen/cloning.

Ban that metahax bs so we can exclude Toriyama knowledge from CH

Some feats from original thread.

Composite Human has no way to attack him if he fights smart and keeps his distance. He can just keep doing stuff til he wins.

Hal is a Great Guy, no disrespect that is often overlooked to make batbum look impressive and his JL peers seem useful. Dude can cage the world and react to flash, but Steve is a whole nother animal.

Now if this is Hal with central battery access I can see a fight but standard gear is a no no.

Some feats from original thread.

Hal is a Great Guy, no disrespect that is often overlooked to make batbum look impressive and his JL peers seem useful. Dude can cage the world and react to flash, but Steve is a whole nother animal.

Now if this is Hal with central battery access I can see a fight but standard gear is a no no.

But why would Hal gotta have a reality wrapping demon can pwn Composite Human in a second like did with martian manhunter who is leagues above stronger than a fusion of us

But why would Hal gotta have a reality wrapping demon can pwn Composite Human in a second like did with martian manhunter who is leagues above stronger than a fusion of us
By feats Steve makes DD look like a chump, ch is ftl-fast and have all of human knowledge circa

By feats Steve makes DD look like a chump, ch is ftl-fast and have all of human knowledge circa

expect Hal was able to fight Flash,Superman,Krona who stole all lantern powers and others from dc's world can give him a hard fight as well.

So i'm doubting Steve will have a easy victory and would have to earn it

Last edited:
expect Hal was able to fight Flash,Superman,Krona who stole all lantern powers and others from dc's world can give him a hard fight as well.

So i'm doubting Steve will have a easy victory and would have to earn it
He wont be fighting 'one' steve at a time

Back
Top Bottom