What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ask A Moderator

Do banned people still have the ability to log onto this site? (Albeit without the ability to post)
Nope, once you log in as a banned account any action on the site results with a redirect to a page that states that you've been banned

Is it sock puppetry if you delete your main account beforehand?

Moderators, you heard the man. Hurry up and ban Yesman.
It's been months but I only noticed your post now. I think that's sufficient ground to ban that horrible, horrible man.

Is it sock puppetry if you delete your main account beforehand?
I suppose not, but if you did it to circumvent a ban then it would still be a rules violation.

Can we be able to invite more people to PM's? One of the annoying things on SB was only being able to invite six people. Can it it be more? (Or maybe even unlimited?)

That might be less of a staff or rules issue and more of a technical matter. If it's the latter, it might not be physically possible unless or until Xenforo releases an update that makes it possible. Of if it is possible, there could be a cost issue involved. Running a decent sized web forum isn't cheap, if such a capability is an option, would it raise the cost of operating and maintaining the forum?

Question would it be okay to make an image thread for inappropriate pictures? Like offensive jokes and the like? Equal opportunity offensive?

Yeah but I figured it ask permission rather than beg forgiveness
I figured that since that thread has been running with minimal problems for months now (and at least one mod egging people on at the beginning) that it had blessings from the powers that be already...

Don't worry, he was totally not murdered by @Horton for the insurance money. We have iron-clad alibis.

Back
Top Bottom