What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anywhere here play paradox games? How about a Joint "Grand Campaign" Game? CK2>EU4>VIC2>HOI4?

C

Celene

so I had this little idea. What if, we perhaps traded a save around, A save starting at the beginning of CK2. And ending at HoI4? With the save converted through each game?

I could join you for CK2. Not for the rest, though I could get eu iv or something like that.

I could join you for CK2. Not for the rest, though I could get eu iv or something like that.
Well I have HOI4 definitely covered. At a minimum we need at least 4 people across all four of the games.

I own all the games but the logistics of transfering from EU4-Victoria 2-HOI4 would get fucky. We would almost certainly have to edit the save to make things work right.

I own all the games but the logistics of transfering from EU4-Victoria 2-HOI4 would get fucky. We would almost certainly have to edit the save to make things work right.
there are mods for it though right?

I would be interested in a CK2->EU4 game as those are the only ones I possess. However the PC I normally use is currently out of comission due to a malfunctioning internal fan.

I'll see how that works out then I'll get back to you.

I don't understand.

What are the Victoria and HOI players supposed to do after the EU4 one conquers the world (or like 80% of it)?

Reactions: EiC
I don't understand.

What are the Victoria and HOI players supposed to do after the EU4 one conquers the world (or like 80% of it)?
well for one, when the thing starts, and if it does, I will formulate some rules and regulations to limit peoples potential expansion. if it's still deemed to be too easy, at the end the player could just release some nations or artificially lose a war etc.

I mean, it would be quite cool to do a multi-player campaign, though I guess we will have to use the nation edition or some modding wizardry, specially for the latter games.

I mean, it would be quite cool to do a multi-player campaign, though I guess we will have to use the nation edition or some modding wizardry, specially for the latter games.
there is, save transporters apparently. that convert a save from one game to the next

It is possible to convert its part of CK2 to Europa Universalis 4.
I heard about fan projects that made a party converter between EU4 and Victoria 2 and between Victoria 2 and HOI4. If it works, we could imagine parts over 1500 years (we could do in theory the 2nd world war on HOI4 with Romans.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hearts of iron 4
Watch as I lead a Soviet puppet state into prosperity and conquer the rest of the USSR with said puppet state.

It is possible to convert its part of CK2 to Europa Universalis 4.
I heard about fan projects that made a party converter between EU4 and Victoria 2 and between Victoria 2 and HOI4. If it works, we could imagine parts over 1500 years (we could do in theory the 2nd world war on HOI4 with Romans.
Which is why it sounds so fun to do!

Back
Top Bottom