What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anthropomorphic waifu thread.

1551565261003.jpg

You sweet little child, you don't want to see the rest of what that particular artist does. NSFW rules definitely apply. Oh, and the setting he had built around those pictures is... interesting to say the least (uploads, positronic brains, some scuzzy government shit with a handful of pilots in the USAF, Alzheimer's-but-worse if you're not active mentally enough, defacto immortality (as a certain Camel would show) as long as your brain doesn't die, and... NSFW stuff... lots of it, so much so with various shit supporting it that it boggles the mind...). Some people simply create shit for their fetishes, others build entire settings for their fetishes...

The natural order of things, yes.
No, this is less 'do a few things and call it worldbuilding', I mean serious worldbuilding... although not Tolkien levels of worldbuilding. Most people just do a few things and do it literally by the seat of the pants, this is a literal world with some literal history...

No, this is less 'do a few things and call it worldbuilding', I mean serious worldbuilding... although not Tolkien levels of worldbuilding. Most people just do a few things and do it literally by the seat of the pants, this is a literal world with some literal history...
I repeat; the natural order of things, yes.

OwO *notices elipses*

Gib the deets bruda.
Fetishy victorian steampunk fantasy universe with kinky gods of my own creation... >_>

Among others... >_>

Dude, I've been using Microsoft products longer than you've been alive. You have no reason to call anyone a little child.
... was I talking to you about it? No, I wasn't.

Back
Top Bottom