What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anime Fodders VS Cartoon Fodders

Sailorpizza

• 1 Stone Mask Vampire from Jojo Bizarre advnture
  • 1 Leaf Jonin Shinobi from Naruto series
  • 1 Gillian from Bleach series
  • 1 abnormal Titan from attack on titan
  • 1 Cover from kill la kill
  • 1 Team Rocket grunt from Pokemon's anime with a Zubat,a Rattata,Sandshrew and Ekans
  • 1 Marine from One Piece
VS

• 1 Beetle Drone from samurai jack
  • 1 Cluster Gem from Steven universe
  • 1 Sentinel from 90's x men cartoon
  • 1 Changeling from Mlpfim
  • 1 Gigantic Robot Drone from ben 10
  • 1 Fire Nation soldier from avatar cartoons
  • 1 Gumball Guardian from Adventure time
  • 1 SWATbots from sonic SATAM
  • 1 Foot Clan Soldier from TMNT 2003
latest
latest

- both of the teams have standard gear

- Morals Off / Going all out and perfect teamwork for both sides.

- Battle takes place in the streets of Japan City from real life.

-starts 30 meters apart

Last edited:
Oh alright i will add them for you

Alright. I'm not familiar with what the other side can do (In fact, I only really know about the SWATbots and JJBA Vampires, I just mentioned Foot Clan soldiers because they're notable cartoon goons). What are the other guys capable of?

Whoa, a jonin is not fodder! The weakest jonin we see are worth a small army, probably the weakest one we know almost killed young-Kakashi in Kakashi Gaiden. Genin is what you're looking for, maybe chunin.

Nor are the Gumball Guardians, they have some pretty nice abilities- aside from strength, fire, and lasers, they have some level of time manipulation.

Basically it comes down to the Jonin vs the Guardian, with the giants on each side- Gillian, Titan, Sentinels, Gigantic Drone- fighting it out above the human-level fodder who don't matter one whit. The Gillian could be pretty helpful in occupying the Guardian by appearing to be the biggest threat.

If the Guardian can manage to hit and take out the Jonin with it's time abilities (not a given), they should probably win, but I think more likely is the Jonin beats the Guardian and then continues on to kill anyone else, using their speed to avoid any possible counterattack which doesn't involve time manipulation.

Whoa, a jonin is not fodder! The weakest jonin we see are worth a small army, probably the weakest one we know almost killed young-Kakashi in Kakashi Gaiden. Genin is what you're looking for, maybe chunin.

Nor are the Gumball Guardians, they have some pretty nice abilities- aside from strength, fire, and lasers, they have some level of time manipulation.

Basically it comes down to the Jonin vs the Guardian, with the giants on each side- Gillian, Titan, Sentinels, Gigantic Drone- fighting it out above the human-level fodder who don't matter one whit. The Gillian could be pretty helpful in occupying the Guardian by appearing to be the biggest threat.

If the Guardian can manage to hit and take out the Jonin with it's time abilities (not a given), they should probably win, but I think more likely is the Jonin beats the Guardian and then continues on to kill anyone else, using their speed to avoid any possible counterattack which doesn't involve time manipulation.

Good point and so basically Jonin rides on Gillian like naruto did with toads to attack guardian or other giants?

anyway thank you for comment

Back
Top Bottom