What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ancap thread

I am Andrew Ryan and I'm here to ask you a very important question?

Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow?

No says the man in Moscow, it belongs to everyone.

No says the man in Washington, it belongs to the poor.

No says the man from the Vatican, it belongs to god.

Well I reject those answers, instead I chose something different. I chose Rapture!

I am Andrew Ryan and I'm here to ask you a very important question?

Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow?

No says the man in Moscow, it belongs to everyone.

No says the man in Washington, it belongs to the poor.

No says the man from the Vatican, it belongs to god.

Well I reject those answers, instead I chose something different. I chose Rapture!
phhh

Rand is probably the second worst philosopher in human history. ;)

she also sucked as a writer.

Well to fair, in a stateless society, whats keeping corparations from launching mcnukes(TM) at whoever they dislike?
The state exists to maintain capitalist wealth and control which is itself an unjustified hierarchy, capitalism is thus incompatible with Anarchist foundational precepts. Corporations don't exist in anarchy, as anarchy is without rullers and corporations are inherently economically autocratic.

AnCap is when the stronk are no longer being held back by the weak with their cries of "mercy", "kindness", and "humanity". AnCap will being out the glorious nature of real humanity (TM)!

The state exists to maintain capitalist wealth and control which is itself an unjustified hierarchy, capitalism is thus incompatible with Anarchist foundational precepts. Corporations don't exist in anarchy, as anarchy is without rullers and corporations are inherently economically autocratic.
Thing is, who is going to enforce... Anything? Sure you could have volunteer police to smack down anyone who gets uppity and threatens the community, but what's stopping them from becoming tyrants themselves? Anarchy inherently causes power voids, and as history shows, power voids get filled and it tends to not end well.

Thing is, who is going to enforce... Anything? Sure you could have volunteer police to smack down anyone who gets uppity and threatens the community, but what's stopping them from becoming tyrants themselves? Anarchy inherently causes power voids, and as history shows, power voids get filled and it tends to not end well.
The answer is always, McNukes for everyone! That'll level the playing field rather quickly...

049.png

aQexKDK_700bwp.webp

mEhwfC4.jpg

This is why Ancap is so popular.

This is why Ancap is so popular.
I'm suprised pedophiles haven't discovered it as an excuse to allow markets for child sex slaves

(Both pedophila being legal and selling unwanted children have been supported by an-cap philosophers)

I'm suprised pedophiles haven't discovered it as an excuse to allow markets for child sex slaves

(Both pedophila being legal and selling unwanted children have been supported by an-cap philosophers)
They're too busy being teachers & religious leaders. After all, why bother exposing yourself? Just get into a position of authority & don't get caught.

Last edited:

The flip side is that there's not much in the way of protection against angry mobs... your McNuke minilauncher is gonna run out of ammo at some point...
@ScreenXSurfer @Mark Poe did you watch the video?
Yes. It's okay.

I thought they were busy trying to get news stations on their side.
I think that's the [slight] difference between pedos and child molesters.

The former merely have committed the thought crime while the latter have committed both the thought crime and the physical crime. In most countries thought crimes are for the most part not punishable. However the term pedo has become synonymous with child molesters so I guess the safe thing is "jail them all and let god sort the out!"

Then there's the damn lolicons... complicated world isn't it?

I think that's the [slight] difference between pedos and child molesters.

The former merely have committed the thought crime while the latter have committed both the thought crime and the physical crime. In most countries thought crimes are for the most part not punishable. However the term pedo has become synonymous with child molesters so I guess the safe thing is "jail them all and let god sort the out!"

Then there's the damn lolicons... complicated world isn't it?
Though Japs usually have the decency to have their shit drawn most of the time.Then again you can throw stones at the pedos at the other side of the pond.

Back
Top Bottom