What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All dragon ball franchise characters vs Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Laggan

I think the actual Dragon contained within the Dragon Balls could wish it away. Maybe Zeno can do it, MAYBE.
Other than that? None.

I think the actual Dragon contained within the Dragon Balls could wish it away. Maybe Zeno can do it, MAYBE.
Other than that? None.
Laggen is the size of a universe right? Then beerus can do it, since he can destory a universe, and there are other characters whi can do this too. This is like putting a bunker againsit a bunch of bunker buster bombs.

Laggen is the size of a universe right? Then beerus can do it, since he can destory a universe, and there are other characters whi can do this too. This is like putting a bunker againsit a bunch of bunker buster bombs.
what does destroy the universe mean. Please quantify this ability.

Oh, yes, Beerus should be capable of doing it too. And most Gods of Destruction.

Actually, I searched up his size. He's far bigger than the Universe (or at the least his attacks are).

latest

Actually, I searched up his size. He's far bigger than the Universe (or at the least his attacks are).

latest
regardless of this. the point was that STTGL and Simon were actually TRAPPED WITHIN a UNIVERSE CONTRoLLED BY THE ANTI SPIRALS.

So they beat someone that had complete control of the reality they inhabited. it makes literally no sense but that's the point of Gurren Lagann.

I don't know how to quanitfy it and I'm not going to say it beats everyone. BUT I do believe it at least nullifies the general argument of "If they can destroy the universe they can destroy STTGL" Which sorta ignores the part where STTGL destroyed the super universe and the creators of said super universe.

shenron is the only character I'm aware of that's probably genuinely threatening that can win. I'm not familiar with Zeno.

Didn't Suepr Buu threaten to destroy the universe by screaming hard enough? I've had that thrown in my face a million times.

Back
Top Bottom