What's new
Frozen In Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aaron Fox's Art Request Dump and PimpMyGun Art Dump

bluepencil

Indentured Artist
Author

bluepencil

Indentured Artist
Author
@bluepencil, I've uploaded the submarine form for you... and we can discuss uniforms if you're up to it.
Boop.

Just speak about the uniforms and I'll get around to it when I get around to it. :p

Aaron Fox

SB's Minor Junker Descendant and Hunter of Nazis
Author
Boop.

Looks great. :) Can't wait until you add the VLS, torpedo tubes, and water jet inlets/outlets.
Just speak about the uniforms and I'll get around to it when I get around to it. :p
Alright... let's see where it goes.

Our first uniform is a dress uniform, as we're going to start with something simple-ish. This is for the SolForce's Army Officer dress uniform. The design is heavily reminiscent of the Prussian Blue dress uniform with some modern bits thrown in. Rank is shown on the shoulders while medals are on the left-breast. The right breast has a breast pocket that can hold pens and other writing utensils. On the non-dominant forearm there is a modern-eque pipboy like wrist computer with the ability to hook up a holo or mini keyboard in. The design is simple yet elegant, partially thanks to the use of 'intelligent ware' or 'intelliwear' clothing.

Top Bottom