What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A european Aircraft carrier?

AllenWalker

Author

Translation
Berlin. Tall, taller, Merkel? Chancellor Merkel thinks it's "right and good" for France and Germany to build a European aircraft carrier together. She would be happy to "work on it", Angela Merkel (CDU) assured on Monday in Berlin after a meeting with Latvian Prime Minister Krisjanis Karins. A political surprise. On her farewell days, the Chancellor, who wants to retire by 2021 at the latest, develops an unknown weakness for the military and for - music of the future. The German Navy does not yet have any aircraft carriers. So far, the project has been too bold to really be considered. Even ordinary combat ships are in short supply.

So merkel wants to build a european aircraft carrier? What are your opinions?

I doubt she wants to build one (aircraft carriers are useless in the Baltic Sea), but it doesn't make sense for her to say no to the idea. There's only about 3% chance that it would actually happen, and even if it does, it will be after she retires.

I doubt she wants to build one (aircraft carriers are useless in the Baltic Sea), but it doesn't make sense for her to say no to the idea. There's only about 3% chance that it would actually happen, and even if it does, it will be after she retires.
well the thing is she doesn't want to build a german but a european aircraft carrier aka it would hardly only ve used in the baltic sea

well the thing is she doesn't want to build a german but a european aircraft carrier aka it would hardly only ve used in the baltic sea
I cannot imagine Germany, with its very strict non-interventionist policy, to use an aircraft carrier anywhere. She didn't actually say "let's go and build it," she said "that is a good idea, let's work on it" which can mean "let's discuss it some more at a later time."

At least try to be creative when you troll.

At least try to be creative when you troll.
Now, that was a tad creative. ^_^;
Please, Yurpooreans are so poor they can't even afford to exist. The whole landmass is the delusional fantasy of a broke college pothead in Commiefornia.
So this means every time you answer my posts about how your system sucks, you are talking to a delusion and are thus crazy. By your own admission.

So this means every time you answer my posts about how your system sucks, you are talking to a delusion and are thus crazy. By your own admission.
I literally went to Nightmare Night Dallas with a hallucination, Tyler Durden-style. It sure was nice of the Bronies to let "you" hold my spot in line while I looked around the con, though.

Does that make Pinkie Pie my spirit animal?

No. If you were real, Rufus, the gravitational force of your ego would bring the Moon collapsing into the Earth.

No. If you were real, Rufus, the gravitational force of your ego would bring the Moon collapsing into the Earth.
No. He's just french. Scientist are sure that all french have someform of ego shield to stopp the Galactic cluster in which they are to collapse into one singular black from the pure volume of their ego's

Back
Top Bottom