What's new
Frozen In Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread

Alias

Bean Daddy

Well with Castro out, that only leaves 14 people left in the race to become the Democratic nominee for President. Rather surprised he lasted this long. Wonder who will drop out next.

Lerticus

Senile Old Coot
Communism
Yang can self-fund if he really wants to do so, but he must know by now that he doesn't stand a chance.

I think that the next one out will be Klobuchar from among the ones that matter enough to qualify for the debates.

Some others are still sticking it out without the debates to give them a platform, but they all are dead in the water and sinking fast. Most people would say "Who? Oh, he/she is still in the race?", which means that there is zero chance of getting the nomination.

I already forgot about Castro, and had to remind myself of several others who are still running. I think that even counting those who can;t muster the numbers to get in on the debates should be automatically discounted since their dropping out or not will make absolutely no difference in how this plays out.

Lerticus

Senile Old Coot
Communism
Wonder who will drop out next.
Who had money on Marianne!?🙋‍♀️🙋‍♂️ Also... who remembered that Marianne was still running!? 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♂️

In a post on her website, Williamson said “we will not be able to garner enough votes in the election to elevate our conversation any more than it is now.” Williamson has barely registered in the polls and struggled in fundraising since launching her bid for president last January.

Alias

Bean Daddy
Looked up Marianne and I'm surprised that she lasted for so long considering that she seems to be a anti-vaxxer. Weird.

Top Bottom